Sunday, January 2, 2011

Tonight, as I just cried out of frustration, my mom asked me "are you mad at us for taking you to Haiti....."



.... that question made me so upset and frustrated... how in the world could I blame my problems on the place that I love so much?

I go to a very, very, very small private school.
My old very good friend who used to be in the same boat as me, only cares about how much she loves school right now.
And sometimes? I feel so alone...

I found my calling at such a young, young age. I found my calling to missions at ELEVEN. Not many people do that.
What teenage girl's head is wrapped up in a third world, dirty, broken, poverty-wrenched nation?
mine.

I'm.in.love.with.Haiti.
Not a phase, I love Haiti. with my whole heart. I love everything about it.
My heart still brakes every time I see a picture...
Not a day goes by that I don't pray for them and the nation.
I miss Haiti, I miss the kids. I miss Daphne.




I long for the day I can lay in bed, in Haiti, again and just go to sleep. no emptiness... no weight on my chest.

Jesus, please...?

(Picture; Deja Villegas. She tagged me in it on facebook tonight! Oh my heart! look how big she's getting! Thanks, Deja!)

3 comments:

  1. No problem Grace!! :) I hope you get to go to Haiti sooner than later!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. An impressive share, I just give this onto a colleague who was doing a bit evaluation on this. And he actually bought me breakfast because I discovered it for him... smile. So let me reword that: Thanks for the treat! However yeah Thanks for spending the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love studying more on this topic. If potential, as you develop into experience, would you mind updating your blog with extra particulars? It is extremely helpful for me. Massive thumb up for this blog publish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your encouraging words!
    I am glad that you got something from it and I will try to blog more!

    ReplyDelete