Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Life.



Well, Summer's finally here! I am so thankful, life is so good.


A lot of exciting things are happening this summer =)


Feeding program <3-


We (our church) have started feeding 150 beautiful little inner-city kids everyday! They are so sweet and so fun! I love love love working with them, holding them, talking to them, and playing with them!Add Image



Day care- I am now working at a "mothers morning out" as well =) My life is so full of kids now, I LOVE IT!


Camp is next week! I am so sad there will only be 12 people!!! Last time, it was about 60 something. :( But I know God is still going to do big things! it will still be a lot of fun though! We have new exciting activities like snorkeling and skooba diving, as well as scavenger hunts and trips to the mall. It will be different, but I'm excited!


Haiti- I'm going back!!!! Ahhh God is SO GOOD!!


Well, thats an update on my life at the moment.

1 comment:

  1. That's great Grace! Hope everyone has a great time at camp! I know God is going to do big things for Bethel's youth! I can't wait to hear about it later! Everyone has to keep me posted on how the youth is doing :) Have an amazing summer!

    ReplyDelete